August 17: Lights Out Festival Featuring The Woodstock Rock Orkestra
August 17 @ 6:30 pm - 11:30 pm$25.00
ABOUT THE SHOW:
Get out your bell bottoms and tie-dye, and celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Woodstock Music Festival! The Woodstock Rock Orkestra will perform a spectacular three hour concert of iconic music that helped define a generation and forever changed the American music scene. Directed by Kentucky natives Mark Jones and Lee Carroll, and featuring standouts like Jonell Mosser and Hopkinsville’s own Chip Graham and Alonzo Pennington, the Woodstock Rock Orkestra and its dozen plus players will perform the crown jewels of the ‘69 festival along with other Woodstock era hits to deliver a gripping, unforgettable concert under the stars. Special thanks to our sponsors Budweiser and Comfort Suites of Hopkinsville.
Enjoy favorites by:
Santana | Led Zeppelin | Creedence Clearwater Revival | The Who | Jefferson Airplane | Joe Cocker | Janis Joplin | The Beatles | Sly and the Family Stone | The Rolling Stones | Jimi Hendrix | Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young | and More!
Food trucks, camping, gift shop, tours and tastings will be available at this family friendly and one of a kind venue, just a few miles outside of Hopkinsville.
ABOUT THE VENUE:
At Casey Jones Distillery, each batch of their moonshine is handcrafted in their prohibition-style copper still, using only the best part of the run. The result is a spirit so pure and smooth it just might sneak up on you. Located on just over 70 acres in beautiful Christian County, Kentucky, Casey Jones Distillery is a great place to spend the day. You can sip authentic Kentucky moonshine on the back porch, go for a walk around their piece of Kentucky countryside, or even snap a picture at the waterfall.
The gates open at 10:00am with warm up music starting on the back porch at 2:30pm before the 7:00pm show.
- General admission: $25.00
- Kids (12 and under): $10.00
- VIP (21+): $37.50: Experience the Lights Out Festival in an exclusive area with a VIP bar, tables and chairs. You can reserve a whole table for your group by purchasing 8 VIP tickets.
- Camping (1 Day): $10.00
Saturday night primitive camping at the Distillery. Each camper must have a ticket and be accompanied by an adult.
- Camping (2 Day):$20.00
Friday and Saturday nights primitive camping at the Distillery. Each camper must have a ticket and be accompanied by an adult.
Not exactly a camper, but looking for a place to rest your boots? Distillery visitors can take advantage of a discounted stay at the nearby Comfort Suites in Hopkinsville. Learn more here.
WHAT WE SUGGEST YOU BRING:
- Bug spray, sunscreen (lots of it), a hat for shade (or buy one in Casey Jones Gift Shop), sunglasses, lantern / flashlight / headlamp
- Smokers – take care of your BUTTS. We have designated smoking areas. If you do break that rule, bring an ashtray! Every butt you throw on the ground someone has to pick up!
- Folding Chair and/or Blanket (for sitting)
- All age people – everyone will love this musical event!
- Happy Attitude – this will be lots of fun!
FESTIVAL GROUND PROHIBITED ITEMS
These items are not allowed under any circumstances (Remember, we search every vehicle):
- Bad Attitudes (Positive vibes only!)
- Illegal substances, Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Alcohol, or any type of liquid beverage or refreshment
- Compressed Gas Cylinders (CO2, Propane, etc.)
- Laser pointers and air horns, Fireworks, lasers
- Glass, cans, cups, or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocketknives, pepper spray, firearms, etc.)
- Professional photo, video, audio recording equipment, drones (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs) – only allowed with prior authorization, so if you are bringing this kind of stuff, get in touch by 8/10/19 and get the paperwork.