Now in its 32nd year, the Pennyroyal Arts Council’s smARTS (students meeting the ARTS) will feature educational cultural arts programming selected to complement and enrich the classroom experience you offer to your students. More than 110,000 students have been introduced to the performing arts through school day and in-school performances.
We ask you to join us once again as we bring you an exciting new season. Select the program below to see the list of shows with reservation information.
- All reservations are confirmed by email via email@example.com.
- One teacher per 10 students.
- Study guides are available by selecting the Event on our smARTS Event calendar.
- Reservation contact person is responsible for study guide information distribution.
- Notification of attending students with special needs helps seating chart plans.
- Plan to arrive 20-30 minutes prior to performance time.
- Students remain seated until bus numbers are announced for ease of departure.